This is a professional high quality switch conforming with HDMI2.0 and HDCP2.2, capable of switching the highest resolution sources up to and including 4k2k @ 60Hz.
This HDMI Switch takes up to five separate HDMI inputs and switches between them to produce a single HDMI output. This may be necessary if you have more than one HDMI device, but only one HDMI input on your TV.
This switch gives you the convenience of leaving each source's HDMI cable permanently plugged in and being able to switch between them by the use of a remote control (supplied) or by a switch on the front panel. An extension IR receiver is supplied with a lead which allows the unit to be concealed out of view whilst still being capable of operation via remote control. Five LEDs confirm which input is currently being sent to the display.
The device is suitable for use in schools, universities, security applications, conference centres, training facilities as well as in the home. Each HDMI Switch carries full size HDMI sockets.
If you want to view the same picture on multiple displays, you need a splitter rather than a switch. See the related products on the RHS of this page.
- HDMI 5 port switch
- Remote Control with Battery
- Infra red receiver and cable
- User Manual
- UK 3-pin power Supply
- Input - five full size HDMI sockets
- IR socket for included remote control receiver
- Output - one full size HDMI socket
- 3D compatible up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Input/Output Resolutions
- Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP2.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports 4k2k @30Hz with 24bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:2:2
- Supports 4k2k @60Hz with 12 bit YCrCb 4:2:0
- Supports 480i - 1080p at 50/60fps
- Supports high resolution VESA mode video up to QSXGA @60Hz
- Supports all audio formats including lossless audio
- Power supply DC 5V (supplied with UK plug)
- Power consumption 2W
- Size each 155mm x 64mm x 17mm
- Weight each 180g
- Case Material - black metal
- 12 Month Warranty