This is a professional quality splitter which conforms with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2, operating at resolutions of up to 4k2k at 60Hz.
This 4 port HDMI Splitter distributes the input HDMI signal to all four outputs so that one source device can be used to feed up to four seperate displays. By connecting this device to a blu-ray player in the lounge, the same disc can be viewed in the lounge and in up to three other rooms simultaneously. Alternatively, a presentation can be repeated across four displays in a lecture theatre, four displays can be used simultaneously at events or shopping centres etc.
The splitter supports full 4k x 2k, 1080p and 3D and so it will deal with the latest high definition sources and displays in schools, universities, lecture theatres, conference centres and security installations.
The EDID switch when set to STD causes the splitter to output 1080p@60Hz with 2 channel LPCM stereo audio across all outputs (regardless of the EDID settings of the connected display). When set to TV, the splitter will look at output 1 and if a 4k capable TV is connected to output 1 it will set all outputs to 4k resolution. If the TV on output 1 is not capable of 4k the splitter will analyse all TVs connected to its ouputs and set the resolution of all four outputs to match that of the least capable TV.
This 4 port HDMI splitter is fitted with full size HDMI sockets and a 5V DC socket. A 3-pin UK power supply is provided.
If you are looking for a device which allows multiple sources to connect to a single display, you need an HDMI switch, rather than a splitter - see the related products at the RHS of the screen.
- HDMI 4 port splitter
- UK power supply
- User Manual
UK 3-pin power adapter included
- Input - one full size HDMI socket
- Output - four full size HDMI sockets
- 3D compatible up to 1080p @60Hz
- Input/Output Resolutions
- Supports HDMI 2.0
- Supports HDCP2.2 and DVI1.0
- Supports 480i - 1080p at 50/60Hz
- Supports 4k2k 30Hz with 24bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:2:2
- Supports 4k2k 60Hz with 12bit YCbCr 4:2:0
- Supports high resolution VESA mode video up to QSXGA
- Supports all audio formats including lossless audio
- Power supply DC 5V (supplied with UK plug)
- Power consumption 2W
- Size each 155mm x 64mm x 17mm
- Weight each 180g
- Case Material - black painted metal
- 12 Month Warranty